31st weekly giveaway
hi guys^^ i will be hosting a weekly matchwigs giveaway where prizes include any wigs below $30 (which is 80% of the wigs there tbh and if you place their banner on ur blog its an additional $5 which makes up for 90% of the wigs) this giveaway will be different from most giveaways because it will be hosted literally every week so you guys have a really high chance of winning a free wig lol
keep in mind that because this is a weekly giveaway, the deadline is in 7 days whereas most giveaways last for months, so these will be done and over with really quickly so id join before the time is up
- $30 matchwigs.com voucher coupon code which can be used to purchase anything in store (shipping is free worldwide!)
- $5 additional voucher will be awarded if the winning entry has the reblog banner on their blog. Instructions here.
- reblog only once (from past experiences if u reblog more then once notes start disappearing and id rather not screencap every single note again)
- likes will be disaqualified
- no giveaway blogs/inactive side blogs
- must be following me (since this is for my followers)
- giveaway is also open to my twitter followers, if u follow me on twitter but not on my tumblr you can still join. however, double the chance to win if you follow both my tumblr and twitter (send me your twitter on tumblr and ill add you to the end of the notes when i randomize the winner)
- giveaway will start aug 29
- end sept 4
Disney characters dressed up as Pop Culture icons! By the amazing artist Isaiah Stephens.
Holy. Shit. I want them allllllllllllll
AAAAAH I LOVE THISSS
Disney princess in haute couture
TWENTIETH CENTURY FOX CONSUMER PRODUCTS AND M·A·C COSMETICS ANNOUNCE FABULOUSLY FREAKY ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW COLLECTION
M·A·C To Kick Off Cult Classic Film’s 40th Anniversary Celebration With Collection Available October 2nd
Los Angeles – September 2, 2014 – Twentieth Century Fox Consumer…
Not sure if I have mentioned that I started a new job last week. It’s pretty cool I’m a customer service rep for a beauty line. I sit all day and take phone calls from customers. Well yeah last week was training and our schedule was 10-6. No huge deal for me but apparently an issue for the other people training with me.
#Regram from @td2timemvp at @DragonCon in Atlanta, Georgia —- #hook #peterpan #tinkerbell #robinwilliams #rip #riprobinwilliams #cosplay #dragoncon #dragoncon2014
Sorry I’m a vegetarian, I don’t eat shrimp :)
Irrefutable proof of Dave Vanian’s vampirism: no reflection!!!
I love this haha!
I KNEW IT! Now he and his lovely vampire wife need to turn me into a vampire.
These, for me, are the two most depressing paintings in western history. They were painted by post-impressionist Henry de Toulouse-Lautrec, a man who, due to inbreeding, was born with a genetic disorder that prevented his legs from growing after they were broken. After being so thoroughly mocked for is appearance, he became an alcoholic, which is what eventually caused his institutionalization and death. His only known romantic relations were with prostitutes.
And then he paints something like this which is so beautiful and tender and sentimental. It seems like the couple in bed really loves each other—cares about each other. Wakes up happy to look at each other. And I see that love and passion and I wonder how lonely he must have been. I wonder how he could paint something like this without it breaking his heart.
Maybe they say artists should create what they know, not because its unbelievable when they extend themselves beyond their experiences, but because when they pull it off with such elegance, it’s so damn unbearable to look at. I hate thinking of Lautrec, wondering about the lovers he created and knowing it was beyond his experience. Creating something that he knows is beautiful and knows he’ll never really understand.
my parents thought they were naming me something unique, but really they just signed me up for a life with a misspelled, mispronounced, never finding on a coke bottle name